Carrying on the EG2 tradition of “more lens, less frame,” the EG2-T Small features a toric lens that mimics the curve of a human head re-engineered for a smaller fit. Created with the most innovative snowboarder in the world and 7x X-Games Medalist, Marcus Kleveland, this innovative shape provides superior peripheral vision, ensuring less distortion and improved clarity. Contoured triple-layer face foam allows for compatibility with helmets and over the glass (OTG).
- Super anti-fog, anti-scratch, and anti-reflective hard coating
- 100% UV protection
- Polyurethane Frame; Dual Injected Anti-distortion Toric polycarbonate lens
- 40mm strap with silicone lining
- Depth – 75mm / Width – 165mm / Height – 96mm
- Weight – 122 G
- Includes Repreve® goggle bag with microfiber made from recycled plastic bottles
- One Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.