The Kleveland+’s mold-injected cylindrical lens offers less distortion and enhanced clarity, while photochromic technology allows the lens to adapt to changing light by reacting to U/V rays and darkening when exposed to sunlight. Created with the most innovative snowboarder in the world and 7x X-Games Medalist, Marcus Kleveland, we’ve focused on distorion free optics and increased impact resistance. The ergonomic frame, wide peripheral vision, and lenses that are curved horizontally while remaining flat vertically the ergonomic design is perfect for an all-in day on the slopes. Contoured triple-layer face foam allows for compatibility with helmets and over the glass (OTG).
- Super anti-fog, anti-scratch, and anti-reflective hard coating
- 100% UV protection
- Polyurethane Frame; Dual Injected anti-distortion polycarbonate lens
- 40mm strap with silicone lining
- Depth – 78mm / Width – 165mm / Height – 102mm
- Weight – 119 G
- Includes Repreve® goggle bag with microfiber made from recycled plastic bottles
- One Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.