As professional players, managers, and owners made base ball their trade, the demands that were placed on the game’s equipment were increasingly high. The players were the star, but, the ball made them shine. Innovation was a constant necessity. The cork center ball forever changed the dynamics of ball meeting bat. Pitches had more purpose, hits had greater consequences. The game would never be the same again. The base ball shown on this page is a thoroughly researched re-creation of an original 1910’s era Professional League base ball, executed in exacting detail.
- White leather, black ink, black/red thread
- Hand cut, stitched, and labeled using the same techniques as the original
- Contains exactly 116 individual stitches per panel
- Wrapped in tissue and foil
- Presented in a custom, hand labeled box signed by the maker
- Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.